KMEA State Marching Band Statistics Database
Stats database has been updated for 2016 – http://kyband.com/mb/kmea-state-marching-band-statistics/
Kentucky Marching Band Repertoires Restored
15 years of data with over 2100 listings.
Congratulations KMEA State Marching Band Championship Finalist!
|Class A||Class AA||Class AAA||Class AAAA||Class AAAAA
|Beechwood||Hart County||Adair County||Barren County||Lafayette
|Murray||Garrard County||Bourbon County||Anderson County||Madison Central
|Williamstown||Washington County||Taylor County||South Warren||North Hardin
|Mayfield||Estill County||Russell County||Hopkinsville||Paul Laurence Dunbar
History pages have been updated for 2016. Thanks to David Ratliff for updating these pages.
News Headlines and Tweets
- The Nicholas County High School Marching Band is currently looking for a Color Guard instructor for the 2017 season. Whomever accepts the position must hold clinics and try-outs for the guard and they can then decide, with assistance from the directors, how many should be in the section.
“We are asking for a minimum of ...
- Corbin HS Marching Band Percussion Instructor needed for camp and season. Needs to be able to come to practice at least 2 days a week. Rehearsals are Mon, Tues, Thurs, and most Fridays 4-7pm. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or to apply.
- 47 Kentucky bands received a rating of distinguished for the 2016 KMEA marching season.
Please check the listing and let us know if you find any errors.
- October 15th Recaps Posted – http://kyband.com/mb/scores/
- Welcome our newest sponsor http://mybedsheetfundraiser.com
- The Kentucky Band Website has reached its 16th year. I would like to thank the current and past sponsors, every visitor, every band director and staff member, KMEA and anyone else that has contributed content to the website. As of July 1 the site has exceeded 4.5 million visits and over 19 million pages viewed.
Now accepting 2016 ...
KMEA announced Semi-finals and Finals location for SMBC to be held on October 29, 2016
Class A 10 AM at Butler HS
Class AA 10 AM at and Christian Academy
Class AAA 11 AM at Eastern HS…
Class AAAA 11 AM at South Oldham
Class AAAAA 11 AM at PJCS
Finals will be at Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium