Skip to content
News Headlines and Tweets
- Russellville High School Band is in need of a Percussion Instructor for the upcoming, 2016 marching season. Someone with front ensemble experience is preferred. The position starts in July and runs through October. For more information contact Brian Brown. – Brian.firstname.lastname@example.org or 270-772-0488.
- Pleasure Ridge Park High School needs a Battery Instructor for this summer’s upcoming band camp. Dates July 18-22 , July 25-29. Teaching experience is preferred. Please contact Matthew Hargitt 502-298-8697 or email email@example.com for any questions.
- The Kentucky Band Website has reached its 16th year. I would like to thank the current and past sponsors, every visitor, every band director and staff member, KMEA and anyone else that has contributed content to the website. As of July 1 the site has exceeded 4.5 million visits and over 19 million pages viewed.
Now accepting 2016 ...
- Hamster Wheel For Sale – From Grayson County Steampunk Show – $950
Contact Grayson County Band at ashley.bell grayson.kyschools.us – Photo on News Page
- The duPont Manual High School Band in Louisville, Ky (right next to the U of L School of Music) is looking for a Visual/Winds instructor for camp and the entire season. Camp is the top priority right now. Camp dates are July 25-29 from 8:30-4:30 and August 1-5 from 8:30-5:30. After school rehearsals are on ...
KMEA announced Semi-finals and Finals location for SMBC to be held on October 29, 2016
Class A 10 AM at Butler HS
Class AA 10 AM at and Christian Academy
Class AAA 11 AM at Eastern HS…
Class AAAA 11 AM at South Oldham
Class AAAAA 11 AM at PJCS
Finals will be at Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium