Skip to content
News Headlines and Tweets
- Color Guard Instructor needed at Lincoln County for the 2016 Marching Season, camp dates are July 25th -29th and August 1st-5th, rehearsals Tuesdays and Thursdays, Home Football and Saturday Competitions. Please contact at 606-365-9111
- Videos for those auditioning for Racer Band Percussion should be submitted by June 1. Audition material and other information available at http://www.racerband.com/announcements/2016-rb-percussion-auditions
- Somerset High School Marching Band is in need of a Color Guard Instructor for the upcoming 2016 KMEA Marching Season. Duties will include writing flag work, weapons work, and dance choreography. Camp dates are July 18-22, 25-29, and August 1-5. Preferred to work select rehearsals throughout the season as well. DCI/WGI experience preferred. Please contact ...
- The marching band repertoires database has been restored and the update is complete. Now accepting show information for 2016. http://www.kyband.com/db/mb/index.php
- Grayson County High School is looking for a percussion teacher for the full year. It’s for both outdoor and indoor seasons. DCI/WGI experience is preferred. Contact aaron.bell grayson.kyschools.us for more information.